Course Payment and Cancellation Policy
- All payments for course fees must be made as per payment terms detailed on the invoice to allow for fair planning and ordering for these extensive hands-on courses.
- All cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations received 60 calendar days or more before the course start date will be entitled to a full refund
- Cancellations received less than 30 calendar days prior to the course date will not qualify for any refund.
- Failure to attend the course on the day will be treated as late cancellation and no refund will be given.
- Every effort will be made to avoid unnecessary changes to course arrangements. In the unlikely event that a course has to be cancelled or its date altered, a full refund or credit for a future course will be offered to course participants.
- Course fees will cover cost of: tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments and certificates. It does not include accommodation, relevant personal insurance or evening meals.
- As part of the purchasing process I acknowledge that I am added to a mailing list for contact details regarding this course and for future course advertising, if at any time you wish to be removed from any such correspondence please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from these mailing lists