The programme (2 days)
We make no apologies for working you hard - we value your time that you invest to come and join us. This programme is an intensive 2-day course where theory and hands-on are blended to ensure continuity that carry-through into your clinic. This is a clinically focused course for the modern dental practitioner.
Why chose us?
* Small group learning, honest, unbiased and with a modern approach
* Enjoy close supervision with 2 specialist endodontists
* This small class size ensures time can be spent to specific delegate needs within the framework of the course
* Zeiss microscopes available to use
* Learn at your own pace with Acadental and Frasaco teeth available to carry-out taught procedures without the multitude of issues with extracted teeth.
* Case planning and the conversation on prognosis including the use of advanced imaging (CBCT)
* Modern concepts of restoratively driven access cavity and canal preparation
* The microscope in practice - discussed and showcased in an endo/general surgery and an overview on ergonomics
* Locating the MB2
* TruNatomy instrumentation to allow a focus on restoratively driven endodontics and the concept of dentine preservation
* Gauging to determine apical diameter
* The role of the apex locator
* Modern irrigation concepts to tackle Biofilms and Smear Layer. Ultrasonic activation. Enhance techniques to allow single visit treatments
* Advanced obturation techniques. Warm Vertical compaction
* Learn how to get down the calcified canal and ledged canal
1. Access cavity on Typodonts - learn the key structures to preserve for a restoratively driven endo approach
2. TruNatomy instrumentation on a selection of bespoke designed Typodonts to focus on problem-based endodontics - learn the skills to solve the problems that occur in clinic
3. Cold lateral compaction recap but a wider focus on advanced obturation techniques - warm vertical compaction
4. Negotiating a ledged canal (bespoke simulated canal)